1. Identify the correct Seller:
a. If you have a Lease account, the seller MUST be listed as Dell Financial Services, LLC
b. If you have a Dell Business Credit (DBC) account, the seller MUST be listed as Dell Marketing, L.P.
2. Provide the correct Seller Address: One Dell Way, Round Rock, TX 78682
3. Use the following Property Description: Computer Equipment
4. Properly identify your business tax exemption type: Example- Reseller or Nonprofit (Please refer to Step 1: "Know Your Exemption Type")
5. Indicate Single Purchase or Blanket Certificate:
a. If you are making a single purchase, please check the appropriate box on the certificate and identify the order numbers that you are requesting be exempt from tax. The exemption will be applicable only to those specific order numbers.
b. If you will be making ongoing purchases and want all your ongoing orders to be tax exempt, please check the appropriate box on the certificate that specifies blanket certificate. A blanket certificate is used to cover all purchases made on or after the effective date unless the purchaser specifies that a purchase is subject to tax.
Sign Your FormPlease sign and date your form. We are unable to process forms without a signature.
Send Your FormPlease fax or mail your forms using one of the following two options:
1. The order address and ship-to address did not match.
2. The tax certificate was not filled out properly. Please go to Step 3: "Fill Out, Sign and Send Your Form"
3. The tax certificate covers only specific items, other than the items purchased.
4. The business name may be listed differently on the account.